- Wera 2go tool container with inner and outer hook and loop fastener zones
- Individually configurable for greater mobility
- Easy insertion and removal
- Hands remain free during Transport
- Ideal also for the docking of Wera textile boxes and pouches equipped with hook and loop fastener zones
The Wera 2go tool container is the ideal solution for individual and convenient tool transport thanks to its hook and loop fastener system and its compactness. The inner and outer hook and loop fastener zones ensure a maximum in terms of space utilisation. This means that an incredible number of tools can fit in and on the container. Wera 2go 2 ensures a low weight since only the tools really needed for the job are taken along. The robust and dimensionally stable material protects the tools carried against damage and moisture and enhances the service life of the tool container. The padded and width-adjustable shoulder strap and the snug fit of the container on the body mean that the container is easy and convenient to carry. The hands remain free during transport. It comes with a quiver with an individually adjustable hook and loop fastener partition for screwdrivers and other tools.